domingo, 31 de agosto de 2008

back 2 reality ...


hello classmates!!!


hope you doing fine...


well here we are back to reality... again back to school after those great and long vacations we had jeje ...

actually I started my vacations after the 4th of July.. cause as many of you know, I work as an ENglish teacher at the English Program.


I didnt go out on vacations anywhere.. I stayed here at Tampico with my family...

but everyday I used to go out with my friends since early in the morning ´til late at night. I really enyojed my vacations even I didnt go on a trip or something like that.

I rest a lot during my vacations... jeje specially I rest from my dear students jajaja .


But... to be honest I missed school jaja and some of my classmates ... somedays I was like "I want to go to school" jajaja even I know sometimes I prefer not going cause I really end up feeling tired from job.


I want to share with you my new experience working as a teacher..

last year I used to be 1st graders teacher... but this year I have 1st. 2nd and 6th grade.. Im really happy because I feel Im getting more experience working as a teacher and I begin to like it more, specially cause its a new experience for me to work with 6th grade.. honestly I prefer 6th graders however I like my job in all aspects... well hmmm.. there´s only one thing I dont really agree with.. and its that I have to wake up early in the morning jajaja.... but that´s not too much deal.. Im getting use to wake up early .


sorry for writing til now on my blog.. but I didnt remember my password jejeje

but here I am again...


I will continue with the other tittle u asked for...

No hay comentarios: