domingo, 31 de agosto de 2008

The way we dress


hmmm....

Some people say that the way u dress shows ur personality... In my opinion I think that could be a fact. but not always...
I dont have a special protocol to follow... I just dress da way I want and I know it fits me.. and I feel comfortable.
I mean for example at school we can make a "fashion model parade" jajaja
we can find since the one that "thinks" school is a disco and dressed just like when u go out to a party ... til emo´s darks punks... etc...
It would be really interesting the idea of having a fashion model parade.. jajaja I can imagine all students at the parade.

well lets keep going with the topic of this blog...

I like to dress on a casual way ... obviously whenever I have to go out to a meeting I get
dressed in a formal way .
I like to combine my clothes with my shoes... I have lots of teniss so I can combine my clothes jejeje ...

I think we all can get dressed the way we like and feel more comfortable with.
No matters if its the most expensive brand or the cheapest one.
at the end you would be exactly the same person u are...

well thats what I have to say about this topic..

see u on my next blog...

have a nice a week.

No hay comentarios: