sábado, 26 de enero de 2008

comics


Well, today lets write about comics.


Honestly I dont read that much neither on Spanish, but whenever I have the opportunity for, I do it.

I prefer reading books which are focused on real history or on Love topics.

jaja even it doesnt seem Im that kind of person who likes to talk about love, i do.


I havent had the opportunity to read comics on English, but i had read comics on spanish and my favorite is "Marvin".
This little boy is not as common as the little kids we know. He wants to behave as an adult and sometimes he thinks too as an adult, but soon as later he realices he is just a little baby who has to obbey his parents. jajaja
Just as a bunch of us still do.
that´s all for today...
see you at school guys



1 comentario:

jazzman58 dijo...

Edna, you're being a bit lazy to keep up the work you have to do in your blog. Remember you have to write at least twice here.