jueves, 31 de enero de 2008


hello everybody!!


here I am writing something new for my blog jaaa

cause i dont like the idea of going to the sac. i know its very useful for us, but maybe if the sac was bigger and if it counts with some other resources, that would make it a little bit interesting

ja...


well

today im not in the mood of writing something good....

these days had been kind of hard for me;

i had feel stressed because there´s a point where I think I cant deal with school&job, but i know i have to keep on walking.


well thats not a good topic for writing....

lets see...

its already February!!! yeiii!!!

i like this month jaja cause on this month is my bday!!! (the 22th) ....

and also because we celebrate Valentine´s Day.... hahahaha

i guess on my next blog i´d be talking about Valentine´s Day thats a great topic for writing.

by the time i can just say that love and friendship are great values that somebody can give and receive.....



thats all for today,,, its late ... its 1am and I have to wake up early at 7am

ill be writing soon

see you !!!!

No hay comentarios: