lunes, 21 de enero de 2008

hello


Hi!!!!!!!!!!


Well I´m new at this stuff, so Im going to do my best on writing.


I´ll start writing about myself.

My name is Edna and I´m 19th and I´m studying my career.


I really like English Language , because I have been studying it since I was 4 years old.

My goal is to become an English teacher with teenagers or adults. At the moment Im working as an English teacher with 1st grade children. It has really help me a lot , because I´ve learning so many things; hope I can learn a little bit more for meeting with success someday.


I find really interesting and helping the use of this blog, because it will help us with our writing skills.


Well that´s all for today , if you find any mistake please let me know.


see you

2 comentarios:

j3rRyM@I/I dijo...

as in the mflogs
first
first
first
jajajaXD
anyway, i´m @ work
and my boss is near my desk gotta go C U @ class.

(_.·´¯`·«¤j€®R¥ (v)åNn°¤»·´¯`·._)

rubs dijo...

I wanted to be first!! .. =( ok anyway ..I dont know what to say =S edna yOu Knoww I lOvE yaaa you're one of my best friendsss ..you know my writing skills are not good and I dont even know how to write in spanish!!! jajaja well I hopE you understand my message cuz I'm not good doing thisss .. ok.. byeee loveee yaaa muaK! xoxo