miércoles, 6 de febrero de 2008

......


hiiii everybody!!!


here I am again!!!


Well, today Im going to write about what I did on my long weekend.

It began on Friday, I went out after school with some of my friends; we went to have dinner and after that we went to a friend´s house and we had a great time.

On saturday I spent my day with my family ´cause it was an aunt´s birthday so we had dinner together.

On Sunday as every Sunday I went to Church and after that, I went to my grandma´s house, where we had lunch.

At night I went with some of my friends and with my cousins to the carnival, since 7pm until 12 am . I didnt like it at all, but I had a good time.

On Monday, I went to the beach with my friends since 1pm until 7pm ; it was really funny cause we had lots of experiences jajaja

hmmm but then on Tuesday!!! back to reality.... back to work, and back to school . a week of examns....

I hope I can get good grades on my first evaluations......

Now Im getting ready for a short trip Ill be having on Friday, because of my job I have to attend a course on Victoria .

Ill be writing soon again...


by the time this is all

have a nice day!

bye bye

No hay comentarios: