lunes, 25 de febrero de 2008

mOnday


helloooooo




aaa monday!! i dont like mondays jaja

even more if i had a busy weekend....


well as u know last friday was my bday my 20th bday, it was really cool

since the morning i had a cake with my classmates at UPN after that i went to have lunch with my parents, grandma and aunts. then i went to school (UAT) where maty gave me a very delicious chocolate cake.... yummii!!!

i received some gifts there , and lot of hugs... after dat i went to home to get ready for the night.

i went to have dinner and some drinks with my friends... we spent a great moment at "terraza & michelandia"

after that we went to one friend´s house and we stayed there for a long time..

On saturday i went to one of my aunt´s house to have lunch ..... italian food!!! my favorite

then in the evening i went to my grandma´s house to have a little dinner with all of my family

i had 5 cakes since friday ´til yesterday....

and for closing,, on saturday at night i went with my friends to da "disco"

where they gave me some sorprise gifts and lots of ballons etc....

i can say dat my bday was super!!

i really enjoyed my day and the afters jajaja

and well now im kind of tired , i hadnt sleep as well as i wish i could ...


well thats all for today

No hay comentarios: