domingo, 17 de febrero de 2008

busy week


hello!!

sorry if i hadnt write something on my blog , but i really had a busy week
cause as u know we had some exams and also it was valentines day hahaha
this week lots of things happened ... i had to visit da doctor , because i felt bad during my work schedule. i was attending my students when suddenly i felt dizzy and a strong head ache on that moment i left my job and went to see a doctor, who told me that i was feeling that way because i was kind of stress so he gave me some pills and told me that i have to take care of my health and that i shouldnt sleep too late at night....
well that was on tuesday.... jejeje
on thursday it was valentines day!!! it was a wonderful day!! i spent all day with my friends, we went to have lunch together , to the beach, to many places....
i really liked my valentines day... it was really cool!! i received lots of ballons, chocolates, lolly pops, flowers, and gifts of my friends...
now im waiting for my birthday!! yeii,, which is the 22th!!! hahaha just 4 days!! jajaja
im kind of exciting cause on dat day everybody let u do wutever u want and its ur day and u must enjoy it!! jejeje
well dats all 4 today...
i gotta go to sleep

have a nice week!!!

No hay comentarios: