sábado, 9 de febrero de 2008

Im back...


hiii!!

zuuuup guys!!!


Yesterday I went on a quick trip to Victoria. it was a very tired trip ´cause I had to wake up early in the morning like at 3am, but anyway i liked this trip because even the fact i learnt lots of things on the course i went to, i also had fun with my 2 best friends that also work with me.

as every trip we had lots of experiences jajaja I hope I can travel soon again like this but not too early please jaja

I dont like to wake up early , I mean since I was in elementary school I always used to get mad because of waking up early.

but anyway people get used to, and now since I have been working even on Saturdays and Sundays I wake up early like at 8am jajajaja

well that depends if I go out at night on the weekend, for sure I dont wake up early next day jajaja.

these weekend Im staying at home, because Im tired and also because I have a lot of work to do, exams etc....

but next weekend for sure I´ll go out to celebrate valentine´s day!!! jajaja

is coming soon wow!!

and also my birthday!!, remember the 22th!!!!

well i gotta go, cause i have to prepare my class for Monday jajaja and maty is kind of angry because we havent done anything....


enjoy ur weekend!!!


greetings!!
people on the picture: Martha, Lulu, Mario Herrera and Me

1 comentario:

jazzman58 dijo...

Edna,
I like your blog. It's interesting and seems you're really responsible writing on it. I like that.
Your writing style sounds very candid and sincere, there are some minor mistakes but in general you're doing really fine. Congratulations.