martes, 18 de noviembre de 2008

almost the end


so.... we are almost in the end of this semester..

wow!

time really goes by so fast...

we are almost ending our 6th semester...

and we have to focus on whats comming..

7th its a harder one.. cuz its our little push to the end of our B.A.

I still can remember the first day I went to the university to ask for information about B.A. in English...

I cant believe that Im almost about to end my B.A.

believe it or not I dont want to leave school.. cuz there I had found some of my best friends.. and because thinking about the fact I wont go to school anymore and "skip my classes" makes me feel sad and makes me realize that we are growing up so fast.. that we are not anymore that teenager that came to university at 17th years.

The fact of seeing "the end" near, helps us to think in our future.. and to improve our way of being.

its time to get ready for the end.. and to make the biggest effort .


I like this idea of having our own blog so we can share what we like to write...

cuz I like writing in English.. believe it or not..

I know I dont do this that much.. but I have always liked writing in English.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity and for sharing with us the idea of creating our blog.

No hay comentarios: