miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2008

"E"


So...

Bobby & Rocky arent my only pets..


Last June I got a turtle.. [a big one]

its a very funny story..

cause one my friends used to have this turtle.. but now she was leaving Tampico and she couldnt take the turtle with her.. so she was wondering to let it go at the lagoon , but I remember that one of my best friends like turtles. so I called her and ask if she could like the idea of addopting a new one..and she agree but the only problem was that on that dates my bes friend was going on vacations.. so she asked me to take care of the turtle while she was on her trip..

Finally the turtle went with me and spent all summer in my house..

and here is when I have to say that my mom began to take care of it.. and love it..

So the day I was going to take "Mr. turtle" with my friend.. my mom told me that if we could keep it cause she likes the turtle and all that stuff..

sO since that day "mr turtle" which his real name is "E" [long story] has been with my family and I.

Now there is not just Bobby and Rocky.. is also "E" my other pet..


here I leave u a picture from her.


No hay comentarios: