lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2008

my hobby


now..

im going to write about my hobby...


well I guess now I have 2... and they are..

playing the guitar.. and taking and editing pictures...


I really really enjoy playing the guitar...

I mean.. I can spend a whole day here in my bedroom playing the guitar and singing [well,, singing its not my hit] jajaja

but I have to..


I have been playing the guitar since I was 9 years old..

and the last 4 years ago my parents gave me as a Christmas gift my blue guitar..which I like it so much and take care...


playing guitar... helps whenever I feel stressed.. or even sad...

Im not a master on it.. but I try my best...

at Church I played it... last 2 SUndays my family and I play some instruments at a special reunion we had at my Church..

I really felt good.. cause my grandpa always used to like listening to my mom, aunts, and cousins playing the instruments we know...

it was a very special moment... ...


as I said at the beginning of this post.. my other hobby.. is taking and editing pictures..

I used to have my digital camera since last 3 years... but last May my dad´s and my camera were stolen.. so I didnt have my camera to capture all those moments that are just once.

but last... September with my first salary I went and buy a camera.. so now almost all the time Im taking pictures.. and here at my pc.. I edit them...

No hay comentarios: