lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2008

my job


well.. now Im going to write about my job..

as all of u know I work as a teacher at a elementary school in Madero.

Im the teacher for 1st, 2nd, and 6th. graders...


well the truth is that I prefer working with 6th graders cause little kids of 1st and 2nd.. omG! I have to shout sometimes and thats why Im always sick of my throat jajaja..

anyways I dont care I really like my job.. specially cause my kids are very intelligent sometimes I have to hold laughing cause they said lot of things that make me laugh but I have to act like a teacher..

specially that happens with 6th graders.. cuz they are 12th. and Im 20th.. so they said Im too young that Im their classmate and at recess they are always there with me talking and talking.. you know.. girls are like they want me to give them some advices jaja and boys. jaja well they are just asking about my personal life jaja but they dont get anything..

they have to respect me and I have too..


its only November and they are already asking me for going to their prom.

jajaja and they are saying that they will miss their English teacher jaja


I can say that they are great students.. they get good grades..

and they understand when I explain.. for me thats great cause that means that Im doing well my job.


I hope next year I can still do my job with 6th graders..


aaaa let me tell you.. that Im not the coolest teacher.. sometimes Im the worst" Jaja cause whenever they are having bad behaviour I have to punished them.. only that way they can become good students..


here´s a picture with one of my 1st. graders student

No hay comentarios: