lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2008

hey.. latest blogs


hello ...


well Im actualizing my blog...


First of all Im going to write about last Monday... where we had lot of fun with the halloween celebration we had as the B.A in English, there were great costumes and of course ours.. jaja which was an orignal one and the best one I guess jajaja well at least we really enjoyed dancing and acting with our worm jaja "halloween worm" which apparently it looked like a dragon .


the only thing I didnt like was that the place where it was the celebration was that small that our group didnt fit on it.. so we had to wait outside and we didnt watch the whole show.

but hey the good point was that we were eating those delicious halloween donnas & muffins jeje.


now I can realize why the halloween celebration was dated on Monday.. jaja

I knew it that maybe on Friday we werent going to have classes..

you know we are always looking for any reason for not having classes.

No hay comentarios: