miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2008

Bobby & ROcky


Bobby he is my french poodle 10 year old dog..

he is like my brother.. cause as u know Im an only child..

so he has been with me since I was ten..


He is my little friend jaja he always listen to me.. and whenever Im sad he is always there.. also when I was little.. and my mom punished me.. Bobby was standing by me.. he takes care of me..

whenever I have to leave my house.. always when I come back he makes me a big party and gives me kisses...


BUt.. bobby is not my only pet.. Rocky is my other dog.. he is Bobby´s son. Rocky is 8 years old..

but he looks like if he is the oldest one.. cause rocky has been with us since he was 1 month .. so we had to feed him and my mom thinks we gave him a little bit more of vitamins... thats why he is bigger than bobby...

jajaja

I spent a very good time with my dogs.. I love them a lot!


No hay comentarios: